Chocolate Lab – Beverly Hills Boutique

Chocolate Lab header Chocolate Lab   Beverly Hills Boutique

The Chocolate Laboratory of Beverly Hills

Beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, funnels, balances, scales, distillation equipment, pipettes and droppers. It is time for the chemistry student inside me to fully unite with my present day chocolate activist.

In mid-September, we are opening a new boutique in Beverly Hills and I am thrilled to announce that it will feature a Chocolate Lab fit for a High Priestess. I have long experimented in my various kitchens, but it is time to bring my chocolate meanderings, Practical Magic wannabe, mess-ups and un-thinkables public.

Though I can’t be there full time, I will plan to spend a number of weeks a year in Los Angeles so I can feel the west coast vibe, utilize the chocolate lab for my R & D projects and find a general escape to ponder my next move.

Our Beverly Hills/West Coast manager, Hayley, is also a pastry chef specializing in vegan creations and a veteran of famed Millenium in San Franciso. In my absence, she will ensure that the flow of creation is strong. Expect to see more hemp and brazil nut milk in the fridge (definitely not soy).

Our opening menu includes exotic chocolate bars wrapped in croissant dough to aromatize freshly baked pain au chocolat, cacao beans roasting before your very eyes and glassware of all shapes and sizes filled with chocolate concoctions, spices and distillates. This is just a sneak peek, hope to see you soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags: , , , , ,

12 Responses to “Chocolate Lab – Beverly Hills Boutique”

1. salette says:

Thank you SO much for coming to LA!!! no more going to Vegas for a rootbeer float or hot bianca!!

2. H.C. says:

Yessss! No longer need to shlep an ice chest to the Vegas Purple House…

3. Diane Higgs says:

Congratulations!

As I struggle with my new business, I am glad to see your continued expansion. Plus, I love chocolate–I am a fanatic! Congrats again!

4. Sam Vieira says:

So happy to see you finally made it to LA. I remember my first visit to your Chicago boutique years ago and how I encouraged the fantastically friendly employees behind the counter to consider opening a house in Beverly Hills. Very pleased to see its become a reality. Welcome to the coast!

5. Dawn Norman says:

My husband and I are heart-filled fans of your concept, your passion, and your product and we’re thrilled to see you expand!!! We hope that you don’t ever leave us in Chicago though. We frequent your Armitage location often and it’s such a treat to see what you conceive each time! Congratulations! You are a visionary and a hard worker and you deserve all of the success in the world!!!

6. Imogen says:

As a matter of fact, there are sensors which are essentially used for overload alerts.
    These watches will influence the behavior of an individual.

In the least expensive class you have canvases of high concentration polymers.

7. Dewayne says:

The use of additional transmitters can be some of the best things to use when it comes to getting wireless
    pet barrier systems to work as well as possible.

One of the advantages of wireless doorbells is that the end unit with the bell or
    chimes unit can be left mobile and taken from room
    to room, even into the garden; such is the ease of mobility, without being tied down literally to a set of cables and
    wires. Make sure your kids know the rules about
    what to do when the doorbell rings.

8. Kate says:

It means the video telephone can only unlock
    under the surveillant condition of monitor, which can avoid the accident circumstance without monitoring,
    such as misoperation or children random press on the unlock
    key cause the door open etc. The projects are relatively easy to build but offer real-world possibilities for solar power.
    All the products on the site come with a manufacturer’s warranty and a 30 day money back offer, so if you
    do not like the doorbell that you buy, you can simply return it and
    get your money back, no questions asked.

9. Gilda says:

It means the video telephone can only unlock under the surveillant condition of monitor, which can avoid the
    accident circumstance without monitoring, such
    as misoperation or children random press on the unlock key cause the door open etc.
    The next room is an area where Rapunzel paints all her murals.
    In addition, you get a Walkie Talkie that can be used for
    effective supervision of the house or business property.

10. Fabulous, what a weblog it is! This weblog presents helpful
    information to us, keep it up.

11. For example, playing video files (divx, xvid etc) only consumes
    about 25-30% of the CPU. The sad thing is that you will even find well
    branded products have low budget hardware inside but because it has a well known logo on it sells for a lot of money.
    Just owning an Apple laptop will make you far more eye-catching.

12. Have an accountability partner who will pray with you
    and give you wise counsel. The wonderful thing about superior quality maternity yoga clothing is the fact that they
    may serve as plus size yoga clothing because they’re adjustable.
    You’ll often find maternity slections in very good condition from Motherhood, Liz Lange, and Old Navy.