Chocolate Lab – Beverly Hills Boutique

Chocolate Lab header Chocolate Lab   Beverly Hills Boutique

The Chocolate Laboratory of Beverly Hills

Beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, funnels, balances, scales, distillation equipment, pipettes and droppers. It is time for the chemistry student inside me to fully unite with my present day chocolate activist.

In mid-September, we are opening a new boutique in Beverly Hills and I am thrilled to announce that it will feature a Chocolate Lab fit for a High Priestess. I have long experimented in my various kitchens, but it is time to bring my chocolate meanderings, Practical Magic wannabe, mess-ups and un-thinkables public.

Though I can’t be there full time, I will plan to spend a number of weeks a year in Los Angeles so I can feel the west coast vibe, utilize the chocolate lab for my R & D projects and find a general escape to ponder my next move.

Our Beverly Hills/West Coast manager, Hayley, is also a pastry chef specializing in vegan creations and a veteran of famed Millenium in San Franciso. In my absence, she will ensure that the flow of creation is strong. Expect to see more hemp and brazil nut milk in the fridge (definitely not soy).

Our opening menu includes exotic chocolate bars wrapped in croissant dough to aromatize freshly baked pain au chocolat, cacao beans roasting before your very eyes and glassware of all shapes and sizes filled with chocolate concoctions, spices and distillates. This is just a sneak peek, hope to see you soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags: , , , , ,

12 Responses to “Chocolate Lab – Beverly Hills Boutique”

1. salette says:

Thank you SO much for coming to LA!!! no more going to Vegas for a rootbeer float or hot bianca!!

2. H.C. says:

Yessss! No longer need to shlep an ice chest to the Vegas Purple House…

3. Diane Higgs says:

Congratulations!

As I struggle with my new business, I am glad to see your continued expansion. Plus, I love chocolate–I am a fanatic! Congrats again!

4. Sam Vieira says:

So happy to see you finally made it to LA. I remember my first visit to your Chicago boutique years ago and how I encouraged the fantastically friendly employees behind the counter to consider opening a house in Beverly Hills. Very pleased to see its become a reality. Welcome to the coast!

5. Dawn Norman says:

My husband and I are heart-filled fans of your concept, your passion, and your product and we’re thrilled to see you expand!!! We hope that you don’t ever leave us in Chicago though. We frequent your Armitage location often and it’s such a treat to see what you conceive each time! Congratulations! You are a visionary and a hard worker and you deserve all of the success in the world!!!

6. Sophie says:

I have no intention of knowing my weight, nor do I really care.
    These Lord of the Flies chapter summaries free your brain from having to figure
    out what happens and allows it to examine why it happened.
    Health and fitness are more important for most of us than the beauty standards
    that society imposes upon us.

7. You might even look forward to those door-to-door solicitors with
    the Swann MP3 DJ Doorbell ($49. The repair of the lock
    itself (apart from the occasional cleaning or oiling done by you) should be done by
    a professional. After setting up this type of system, each door will
    have its own transmitter, resulting in a different ringtone.

8. Hi I am so delighted I found your blog, I really fouhnd you
    by accident, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here
    now andd would just like to say thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all
    round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design),I don’t have time to look over it all at the
    moment but I havee bookmarked it andd also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have timje I will be back to read
    more, Please do keep up the superb b.

Here is mmy web blog http://tinyurl.com/owup2×9 (http://tinyurl.com/)

9. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net
    the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while
    people consider worries that they just do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing
    without having side-effects , people could take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

10. tanita says:

This entails plumbing work, fixing electrical fittings, and providing various accessories for maximum pleasure and
    comfort. Supreme Commander can be a very, very good game
    - but only under controlled circumstances.
    Folks of all ages are finally realizing that in order for them to take the next step forward in having a good life requires their taking responsibility for
    how they feel.

11. Velva says:

4:12 AM ‘ A commercial burglary at House of Basturma, 2487 Washington Blvd.

Again the IC 555 runs in the astable mode, creating flashing pulses at frequencies set
    by R1 and C1. Although the wireless doorbell is
    not perfect, many people have found it to be exactly what they are looking for in terms of performance quality
    and functionality.

12. This post presents clear idea designed for the new people of blogging,
    that actually how to do running a blog.