Chocolate Lab – Beverly Hills Boutique

Chocolate Lab header Chocolate Lab   Beverly Hills Boutique

The Chocolate Laboratory of Beverly Hills

Beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, funnels, balances, scales, distillation equipment, pipettes and droppers. It is time for the chemistry student inside me to fully unite with my present day chocolate activist.

In mid-September, we are opening a new boutique in Beverly Hills and I am thrilled to announce that it will feature a Chocolate Lab fit for a High Priestess. I have long experimented in my various kitchens, but it is time to bring my chocolate meanderings, Practical Magic wannabe, mess-ups and un-thinkables public.

Though I can’t be there full time, I will plan to spend a number of weeks a year in Los Angeles so I can feel the west coast vibe, utilize the chocolate lab for my R & D projects and find a general escape to ponder my next move.

Our Beverly Hills/West Coast manager, Hayley, is also a pastry chef specializing in vegan creations and a veteran of famed Millenium in San Franciso. In my absence, she will ensure that the flow of creation is strong. Expect to see more hemp and brazil nut milk in the fridge (definitely not soy).

Our opening menu includes exotic chocolate bars wrapped in croissant dough to aromatize freshly baked pain au chocolat, cacao beans roasting before your very eyes and glassware of all shapes and sizes filled with chocolate concoctions, spices and distillates. This is just a sneak peek, hope to see you soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags: , , , , ,

12 Responses to “Chocolate Lab – Beverly Hills Boutique”

1. salette says:

Thank you SO much for coming to LA!!! no more going to Vegas for a rootbeer float or hot bianca!!

2. H.C. says:

Yessss! No longer need to shlep an ice chest to the Vegas Purple House…

3. Diane Higgs says:

Congratulations!

As I struggle with my new business, I am glad to see your continued expansion. Plus, I love chocolate–I am a fanatic! Congrats again!

4. Sam Vieira says:

So happy to see you finally made it to LA. I remember my first visit to your Chicago boutique years ago and how I encouraged the fantastically friendly employees behind the counter to consider opening a house in Beverly Hills. Very pleased to see its become a reality. Welcome to the coast!

5. Dawn Norman says:

My husband and I are heart-filled fans of your concept, your passion, and your product and we’re thrilled to see you expand!!! We hope that you don’t ever leave us in Chicago though. We frequent your Armitage location often and it’s such a treat to see what you conceive each time! Congratulations! You are a visionary and a hard worker and you deserve all of the success in the world!!!

6. xe audi says:

xe audi…

Chocolate Lab – Beverly Hills Boutique | Peace Love & Chocolate…

7. Kathryn says:

A Westinghouse module that features five channels can be
    found for under $60 and includes one intercom unit. One of the main advantages of choosing a
    wireless system over a wired one is the ease of installation and
    setup. Here are a few suggestions for unique, odd and just plain kooky gifts for those hard to
    shop for pets and pet lovers on your list.

8. Most of the people who have already set up a blog on will remember that it hardly takes 1-2 steps to install Word – Press.
    With liquid width Word – Press page templates, your website visitors can view your pages on a
    1280 x 1024 resolution monitor, either full screen or minimized,
    or on their Internet enabled mobile phone without changing the overall appearance
    and functionality of your sales page. There is no website technology designed
    to do what relationships were intended to do.

9. Alena says:

Do by yourself as well as your sanity a favor: commit in a very
    tape measure in case you really don’t by now have a person. Typically you
    need to actually know what you are doing in order to get an accurate and reliable measurement.

Tanita bathroom scales are extremely good in achieving the following
    purpose.

10. each time i used to read smaller arfticles or reviews that also clear their
    motive, andd that is also happening with this article
    wich I am reading at this time.

11. Dil says:

Pretty component to content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to claim that I
    get actually enjoyed account your weblog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I success you get admission to consistently fast.

12. Yolanda says:

As a matter of fact, there are sensors which are essentially used
    for overload alerts. DON’T PANIC if you start
    to feel yourself getting a little heavier.
    One weekend she did us the “favor” of throwing out a potted
    Amaryllis bulb; I rescued it just in time from the rubbish, but not before we argued as to whether there was anything actually growing in that
    pot of bone dry dirt under the pantry cabinets.