Chocolate Lab – Beverly Hills Boutique

Chocolate Lab header Chocolate Lab   Beverly Hills Boutique

The Chocolate Laboratory of Beverly Hills

Beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, funnels, balances, scales, distillation equipment, pipettes and droppers. It is time for the chemistry student inside me to fully unite with my present day chocolate activist.

In mid-September, we are opening a new boutique in Beverly Hills and I am thrilled to announce that it will feature a Chocolate Lab fit for a High Priestess. I have long experimented in my various kitchens, but it is time to bring my chocolate meanderings, Practical Magic wannabe, mess-ups and un-thinkables public.

Though I can’t be there full time, I will plan to spend a number of weeks a year in Los Angeles so I can feel the west coast vibe, utilize the chocolate lab for my R & D projects and find a general escape to ponder my next move.

Our Beverly Hills/West Coast manager, Hayley, is also a pastry chef specializing in vegan creations and a veteran of famed Millenium in San Franciso. In my absence, she will ensure that the flow of creation is strong. Expect to see more hemp and brazil nut milk in the fridge (definitely not soy).

Our opening menu includes exotic chocolate bars wrapped in croissant dough to aromatize freshly baked pain au chocolat, cacao beans roasting before your very eyes and glassware of all shapes and sizes filled with chocolate concoctions, spices and distillates. This is just a sneak peek, hope to see you soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags: , , , , ,

12 Responses to “Chocolate Lab – Beverly Hills Boutique”

1. salette says:

Thank you SO much for coming to LA!!! no more going to Vegas for a rootbeer float or hot bianca!!

2. H.C. says:

Yessss! No longer need to shlep an ice chest to the Vegas Purple House…

3. Diane Higgs says:

Congratulations!

As I struggle with my new business, I am glad to see your continued expansion. Plus, I love chocolate–I am a fanatic! Congrats again!

4. Sam Vieira says:

So happy to see you finally made it to LA. I remember my first visit to your Chicago boutique years ago and how I encouraged the fantastically friendly employees behind the counter to consider opening a house in Beverly Hills. Very pleased to see its become a reality. Welcome to the coast!

5. Dawn Norman says:

My husband and I are heart-filled fans of your concept, your passion, and your product and we’re thrilled to see you expand!!! We hope that you don’t ever leave us in Chicago though. We frequent your Armitage location often and it’s such a treat to see what you conceive each time! Congratulations! You are a visionary and a hard worker and you deserve all of the success in the world!!!

6. Lelia says:

If you are worried about accuracy, take your
    first batch of items to the post office and have the clerk verify the postage is correct.
    Besides tracking our weight, a great bathroom scale is especially important when we’re
    on a specific eating habits or exercise program. 5 ounces, so you’ll surely want to pack it in your bag for
    the return trip.

7. This entails plumbing work, fixing electrical fittings, and providing various accessories for
    maximum pleasure and comfort. Supreme Commander can be a very, very good game – but only under controlled circumstances.

I also enlightened her on the differences between digital and analog scales.

8. This feature definitely comes in handy especially if you are trying to trim down your weight.
    Health and fitness are more important for most of us than the beauty standards that
    society imposes upon us.

9. Delco will testify as the lawyer’s forensic expert for
    Finley. The repair of the lock itself (apart from the occasional cleaning or oiling done by you) should be done by
    a professional. MURS is a service in the VHF (Really Substantial Frequency) 150 MHz radio spectrum.

10. There are multiple pressure sensors within the board so it is capable of determining your center
    of balance and can detect what direction you are leaning in and how hard.

These bed scales allow recording the weights of the patient with least effort and discomfort.
    Tanita bathroom scales are extremely good in achieving the following purpose.

11. Elisa says:

There are multiple pressure sensors within the board so it is capable of
    determining your center of balance and can detect what direction you are leaning in and how hard.
    DON’T PANIC if you start to feel yourself getting a little
    heavier. 5 ounces, so you’ll surely want to pack it in your bag for the return trip.

12. Debbie says:

Products are generally shipped within one working day of placing the order and receiving the payment.
    This is a great alternative to the traditional door bell set up, as installation of multiple pushbuttons for
    multiple doors can be coordinated with multiple receivers for larger houses or buildings that may call for many receivers.
    In today’s day and age, nothing could be further from the truth.